View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 02:36 PM   #98 (permalink)
2fast4thelaw
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport/MT6
2fast4thelaw will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-TecDesigns View Post
Makes me glad I didn't go down that road with AAM, then. I was attempting to work with them, but I gave up after weeks would go by and no updates, as promised. I went down that road once before with another company where a "3 weeks, no problem, we promise!" turned into week #9's "You have one week to get it back to me or I'll see you in court!" Sad.
I almost sent my car to them last spring to be the very first TT370z on the road! BUT, I encountered an issue with them over an exhaust system that I ultimately had to cancel after waiting 3 months of empty promises and no action. I don't want to get into it completely becasue thier intentions were good but I felt they were spread a little too thin and if I sent them my car then I might just now have it back! Maybe.

I still want FI but I am going a different approach. I truley feel they are the guys to do the job right but not at the expense of having them keep my car for 6 months. Plus they didnt offer me a deal to use my car as their lab rat. They could have at least offered to pay the transportation fees to get my car there and back and I might have done it if they did. It was full price for everything and cost kept getting higher and higher and I punted on the whole thing!

I walked and with no regrets. Sorry AAM but I am taking my money and my 370z elsewhere.

Last edited by 2fast4thelaw; 01-09-2010 at 02:41 PM.