Thread: Nismo vs. Sti
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 12:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Thats what carfax and an inspection are for? Plus the warranty applies under $30k, so you can still go to your dealership

are you really trying to argue that buying new is better value than used? the only difference is effort, really

I mean, just look at the for sale section here and there are dozens of Z's available in various states of tune at various prices, and just a small snapshop of the market.

If you wanna be lazy and walk into the dealership and drive off, thats your money, its cool.

And back on topic, the STi is even more plentiful since the same drivetrain has been available since around 2004-ish The chassis hasn't changed that much. And you have a hatchback option too!

My point is the same, the used market for the Z and the STi offer a ton of options if you care to look there, you CAN come way ahead of paying for a new Z or Sti. Think about it, thats ******* $40k! Sorry if i'd like to get better value for my money, especially if a chunk of that $40K is going to a dealer.

Last edited by OptionZero; 11-10-2016 at 12:05 PM.