Thread: Food thread!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 10:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Sub'd

As a fellow Texan, I love grilling. Most of mine is done for dinner though. I have a dual grill with 3x burner propane grill and sear burner on one side and charcoal grill with a smoke/firebox on the other side. I picked it up for less than $250 on sale at Academy. I made some attempts to seal up the holes to get a better seal for smoking purposes, but I never got around to fabricating a baffle. I tend to always use charcoal (B&B) and check the fire every 20 minutes or so, which gets pretty tedious for a 8+ hour smoke. I grill steaks and burgers and chicken a lot more often.

Here are some pics of my grill when it was still a virgin over a year ago. She's gotten plenty of mileage since then, just like my Z
( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote