View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 07:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
shirokenkami
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Z Tour Spt 6mt
shirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendchef View Post
I've done both. Actually changed out the Csc and Master cylinder before utter failure. Use Motul 600 when you do it. Caveat on the Oil Cooler....with a 25 row it can take some time to get to 180 on your oil temp. Made a huge difference on hot days this summer. Completely solved any overheating issues. But as it gets cooler it can take awhile to get or even stay at temp if you are driving mellow. Free advice and its worth just that. CSC first aI would advise. But you will need both eventually.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
I planned on doing both somewhere along down the line but didn't know which one should be done first. Logic dictated that I do the CSC first but a fellow who is about an hour from me was telling me that I should do the Cooler first so it kind of caused some confusion.