View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 02:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
BlackCherry Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z BC A7
BlackCherry Z is on a distinguished road
Default Yahoo... I got another Z

Hello everybody.. I haven't posted before in this forum but I'm excited to say I'm the proud owner of a 2016 Black Cherry 370Z Base model with real cool FOOSE Custom Chrome Wheels. I actually found it used here in Las Vegas with 6800 miles on it. This is my 4th Z I have owned my last one being a 350. After 110,000 I traded that for a 2014 Scion FRS. What was I thinking? I'm so glad to get rid of that tin can & back in a Z. Well it wasn't that bad but just NO power. I have to drive an automatic these days due to a bad left foot & really could use paddle shifting in the new Z. I have read that the 2015 automatic base does have the needed harnessing connectors taped inside the steering wheel cover for the upshift & downshift paddle. All parts are available at Nissan for the conversion. If the harnessing connectors are still provided inside the 2016's under the steering wheel cover, I will purchase the parts to add the paddles down the road. It costs less that $400 as I remember reading. Does anybody know if the 2016's still include this wiring connectors in the Base Model? I could always take the cover Off & take a look but would appreciate it if anybody already has. Anyways for now, I'm just going to drive the car & leave it stock. Future upgrades will include a rear end upgrade for Limited Slip and the exhaust needs some better sound as well. My 350Z always sounded so sweet even with the stock exhaust but this one is just to tame for my taste. For now though, I'll go for the K&N filter upgrade for a couple of extra ponies & maybe a slightly better sound. Won't know that until I try it though. As I read thru this forum, I'm sure I learn some new tricks as well. Glad to be in the Club. Take care & Be safe everybody!!!

Thanks everybody... I'll just post the only picture I have so far. Monday I am getting the car detailed with a friend & myself. When done, I'll post more pictures. I really don't have a great camera though but I will do my best.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Drivers side.jpg (40.2 KB, 59 views)

Last edited by BlackCherry Z; 10-30-2016 at 02:59 AM. Reason: added picture
BlackCherry Z is offline   Reply With Quote