View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 12:52 AM   #56 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytirbhaw View Post
Is he making 40 plus hp because of the manifold though or because he's revving all the way out to 8300 rpm ?

Not trying to be difficult, just making sure I understand correctly as I'm in the midst of reworking my setup. This is a potential addition, I like the concept but I want to know if it's worth my money.

Also, the charge pipes on pretty much any kit would have to be modified to work with this correct ? or do the FI ones fit as is
See that you have a single turbo. Take this with a grain of salt, a lot of guys with singles have trouble with the peak power falling off drastically, I talked to a guy at z nationals who had this set up with a single and lost 40whp from 6k to redline. Now my buddy who has a twin set up made 790whp and made power to redline. To answer your post, there was alot of questions about that dyno run to much to get into ( the thread is somewhere). The car didn't really make power to 8k it kind of just leveled off from what was shown on the graph.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote