View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 08:27 AM   #8612 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
Thanks! I've always loved these wheels and always wanted them since the beginning.

As for what I did with my Z today, I called up GoodYear at 4pm to see if they could fit me in for a mount and balance. I knew they were going to say no, but... They said yes! So I loaded up my two front tires and dropped them off there, then went down the street to my work and picked up the two rear tires that came in today, came back and they got started on the install. An hour later, they were done and I was on my way home. A bit shocked at the price though... $185! But that's alright.
Sounds like they must have don an alignment as well! My local shop charges me about $70 for that and I going to negotiate that down even lower...the benefits of living in a small town!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|