View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 03:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
marcussoori
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Red AT Sport
marcussoori is on a distinguished road
Default Installation PDFs

Hey guys, can't find anyone willing to do the install soon without directions in English. One shop will give it a try, but I'll have to wait until February as they are all booked up. None of the Nissan dealerships in my area will try the install without English instructions.

So, I have created PDF files of the installation, programming, and user guides for the system. From looking at the diagrams, it seems ALMOST plug and play, and similar (but not VERY similar) to installing the illuminated kick plates (which I've done myself).

Anyways, I've gone to freelancing websites to get quotes on translating these PDFs, and I'll let you know how it goes.

If any of you know someone who reads Japanese and can translate these into English for CHEAP, pm me your email address. I'm also willing to compensate them with free editing or copy editing services.

Vendors/installers, I am located in Omaha, NE, but will drive anywhere east of my location for you to install the system for your usual remote start install price, and you will be the first in the country to have installed the system and can market yourself as the only shop installing fully compatible OEM remote start systems for Nissans with intelligent keys. PM me your info and location if you are open to this arrangement...I'm definitely up for a road trip!

Thanks!
Stillen CBE & G3 LTIs, Motordyne M370, Berk HFCs, H&R 15/20mm spacers, CiNcity headlights, yellow OEM strut brace, Password: JDM CF engine bay parts, EVO-R CF front bumper parts, CF "Z" badge, VIS CF hood, Fujimura CF "diffuser", Show-N-Go plate frame, Katzkin red interior, interior CF, Pioneer BT-90 full system, Viper SmartStart
marcussoori is offline   Reply With Quote