View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 03:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Okay so, there are really no issues running spacers regardless of whether you track your car or not and for the most part wider is better to a point lol. Cooltoy was pretty much spot on at the beginning. For Nismo wheels the most used set up is with 15mm all around. Some will go with 20mm up front for a flusher fit. For sport rims most go with 20mm all around and some will do 25mm up front. You should have no issues with rubbing or wheel alignment unless you go super low. For oem wheels, you really don't need to over think is as that territory has been covered in depth.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Ok so the z isn't very sensitive to the change then I take it? Some cars I know are especially sensitive to it, seems to be the lighter the car the more sensitive and with + having a non stable feel under braking I really don't want that while going into the turns trying to slow from 100+mph.

Those who have installed them is there enough room for the longer studs without having to pull the hubs?

Last edited by Jhill; 10-12-2016 at 03:53 PM.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote