View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 02:40 PM   #859 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mults View Post
I have to confess that I wasn't "feeling it" until I saw these last few pictures...All I can say now is @#$%^*()+_)(*^%^&*())_!!!! This translates to Holy Crap is that AWESOME.

I remember this version from Midwest Z in Indy a few years ago...looks likes she's all grown up now...props man
Shes certainly come a long way since then. That was the day I denounced 20" wheel, I drove over a train track on the way home and with the 25 profile tires in the rear dented both my rear wheels.

I'd be lying if I told everyone I didn't have feelings of remorse over the past several months. Often I thought "I should have just left the car the way it was last summer and swapped out wheels for something less aggressive" but seeing it all come together and in one color has brought me back to loving the vision I had back in January. The best part about this... once done, and there is still a lot left to do, the car will be drive-able and enjoyable. At ride height my suspension specs are damn near OEM. I wont be creeping around corners etc anymore I'll be using the car how it was intended.

Here a glimpse of the original vision to how she sits today.