View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 09:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
OldGuyFla
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 370Z TS Roadster
OldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbhrps View Post
Gentlemen,

My 2016 Roadster (demonstrator) has the leather and cloth insert seats in dove grey.

There are some light stains (spilled coffee?) on the cloth of both seats.

I have a carpet cleaning Bissell machine with the uphostery vacuum attachments. I'm assuming that its hot water/carpet cleaning solution would be the approach to use. The cross mesh of the seat material is my main concern. I don't want to fray or stretch it.

Am I on the right track here?

Gene
Hi Gene

I would be careful with the cleaning machine, I saw this warning in my owners manual. I haven't had to clean any serious stains on mine yet. Once in a while I wipe mine down with a damp cloth with a little dawn dishwashing cleaner on it. Just to get whatever might have gotten on it.

Dan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg warning.JPG (26.4 KB, 28 views)