View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 06:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larso1 View Post
Here's one place, take your pick of 0-60 times depending on year and trim level. Looks like the earlier year 370z's are the quickest:

Nissan 0-60 Times & Nissan Quarter Mile Times | Nissan GT-R, 370Z, Maxima, Altima, Pathfinder, Murano & more 0 to 60 stats!

Can't vouch for the sources, but are supposed to be from major car mags. Also, don't forget the effects of elevation above sea level. You lose about 3% hp for every 1000-ft rise in elevation, cumulative. Unless, of course, you have forced induction. I'm at 4700-ft above SL. You really notice the difference, even seat of the pants acceleration.

This source takes roll-out times modded and not modded. No way to know if there was intake n exhaust or suspension upgrades. You can get up to .3 seconds more acceleration times on a suspension upgrade alone. Which on a track one might call stock but is still modified

This source is exactly why I said what I said.