View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 02:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I'm as competent as it gets. The fastest I pushed my car doing about 20 runs was 13.0 before mods. It was one out of 20.

It matters when you're kicking inaccuracies about BOTH vehicles. I have seat time in both. I have over 5 years in my Z.

All I have to do is search? I've been here since the beginning my man. I know everyone here who has put a credible time down. But anyway....

Some of us don't have to fanboy up and make up numbers to feel pride for our cars... others not so much.
Yeah well, just because you've been here since the beginning doesn't prove anything. I'm not a fanboy of anyone or anything, whether you believe that or not. Doesn't really matter to me. I'm just stating what I've read from multiple sources on multiple occasions over the years. Inaccuracies according to who? At this point, it's pretty much a he said/she said thing.

Funny, back in 2010 when people were posting those exact numbers on this forum, they weren't catching any flack about it.

BTW, just because you've owned your Z for 5 years doesn't mean you're the best driver out there for the Z either. But you know what, I don't know anything about you nor do you know anything about me, so let's just leave it at that. Enough of this bickering.