View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 12:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Left DTRL not working??

Hey guys, I just got my 370Z back from the crash repairers. The driver side door had to be replaced, the drivers side side skirts and front quarter panel and also the drivers side a-pillar all had to be repaired/replaced.

Straight after the crash repairers finished the work the car was immediatly towed to the auto-electricians to have the alcohol interlock device serviced.

I picked the car up and everything was fine but a day later I realised the left side day time running light was not working.

I took the car back to the crash repairers and auto- electricians also but both of them denied they had touched the left side of the car and had nothing to do with it not working.

So I was wondering is it common for the passenger side day time running light to cease working for no apparant reason?

Also I am in Australia so the passenger side is the left, drivers side is right.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote