View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 05:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Got the filters in...

To-Do list keeps growing and shrinking.. Should have kept and framed all the pages for my garage.

It was such a relieve to finish all the cold side piping.

Oil pan comes off! Gratuitous engine shots...

Previous owner bequeathed me some SPC camber arms. Thanks!

On goes the glorious GTM oil pan. Two turbos, no oil cooler, and my oil temps stay well in check during the florida summer. This is a great part.

Meanwhile, I was fixing up the fuel pump...

Then guess who stops by? Johnny from JTRAN to flash a base tune. JTRAN went above and beyond for me and I couldn't recommend them enough!

But unfortunately there was a problem with the base tune... Since the pump and pan werent in when he was here, he wasnt able to start the car to test it.
So, I ended up having to tow it to the shop for tuning...

And Johnny trying to troubleshoot the basetune. It was the MAF tube size.
I put the fire extinguisher there... you can tell I am confident in mechanics skills.

It starts! And there's a coolant leak. I just want to point out that this leak was Mike's fault.
Johnny himself got in there and tightened it up.

BRING ON THE DYNO!

ER MA GERD 500WHP

Topped out at 538whp

Tuned it back to 520whp

Some finished pics.... We went crazy with the heatwrap.

My hands took a beating over the 17 days we spent working on this...

And now for the 1000 mile journey home, fire extinguisher running shotgun!
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote