View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 01:23 PM   #8386 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2016 370z View Post
Good luck to you, sir!

I was also stopped by those effing demon bolts last night. Got to the last one and the bolt was completely stripped. Had to put on the other stock cat that we took off and sadly put the car back together...

These things are on so tight we even bent one of our breaker bars. Considering getting one of these to help with the stripped demon bolt https://amzn.com/B000QW6K8I but at this point, I'm about ready to bring it to a shop that is willing to help.
The bolt extractors you linked are what we had to use. Combined with a big 1/2" drive breaker bar you will get it out, even if the stud breaks (that's what happened to me). Make sure you take the intakes out so you don't have to use swivels!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.