Thread: Top is broken
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 11:55 AM   #17 (permalink)
OldGuyFla
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 370Z TS Roadster
OldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nis350 View Post
I'd really love to get a Z conv along with my coupe, but after reading all these issues with the top and the expensive repairs, it is simply not feasible economically. I normally keep my car for a long time and it appears it is just a matter of time the top will break.
I don't believe the problems with the tops is as bad with the newer models as it was back when the 370 had just come out. Mine is two years old now & it has worked flawless. But I too had been reading all the problems with the top before I bought mine & that is why I purchased the extended warranty that would cover the top. No problems for 7 yrs.