View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 02:53 AM   #23 (permalink)
GMB14U2NV
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z TSCpe Gray 7
GMB14U2NV is on a distinguished road

Rather than try and quote a bunch of posts already, I'll just say the obvious.....
It happens everywhere and not just to Z's. All sport or fast rides get the "teenager to late 20 something (got something to prove) race-egger, gas punching, Folger Can exhaust rasping" boneheads trying to see if they can out run something known to be fast.

Here is a good one for the post:
Chery and I had a GTR until recently. (there is a story in itself......) Every D*$! time we took it out - Camaro's / Stang's / 4 Banger's with "bee stinger's" / Challenger's / Charger's / and Vette's wanted to run it. It's when we got stopped a few times and accused of racing that we knew - we had to give that dream up.

We are in our 40's and getting popped for street racing because of the numbnuts around us!!!???? (It comes with the territory of owning sports cars.)

Since we got the Z - we still see it - but different cars make the challenge's now.

My personal favorite's are the Acura's and Civic's that have 10" cans on them, but look like 200,000 mile cars and are at 6,000 rpm and just crawling away from stop light's. WTF!?!?!? is he/she trying to do???? LMFAO!!!!

As for our former GTR - It's one of these Civic's with 200,000 miles that took care of that disposal. He looses control, bashes the center barrier, and right back into my left side sending me to the right barrier. $100,000 gone in an instant. And his money bag parent's tried to get lawyers to pin it on us!!!! The witnesses in court stated he came from nowhere and started being stupid and only driving 6 mo's being wreckless.....

Needless to say - if my wife and I are fortunate to have had a GTR and other mid range cars at the time in our "stable".......

Yeah, in court - lil "money bags junior" and affluenza mommy & daddy were BIOT@#$!!!!

He'll be 21 before he drives again!!!
GMB14U2NV is offline   Reply With Quote