View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 08:39 AM   #166 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

My Z gathered lots of attention once again at our local car show. We got there early and got some prime spots. Jimmy (black Supra) and I were the only import cars on our row, the rest were mostly Mustangs and Cameros with a Viper thrown in. The Viper had twin turbos and claimed 1300hp. Two other MB Zs showed up and that was pretty amazing to have three MB Zs at the same time and place. The only other Z was GM. All of the Z owners are forum members so we got to meet in person which was really nice. The GM Z is getting the FI twin turbo kit installed soon. I volunteered to help out if they need me.

We got there before the field was opened up so we shot the breeze until we were allowed to get on the grass. When I started the car it was not happy! The SES light was on, the Skid light was on and the car barely had any power. I limped it onto the field and started checking things. Fuel pressure was good and nothing was wrong under the hood that I could see. Started the engine and everything was fine except the SES light was staying on. Weird! At the end of the show the car drove home fine but the SES light remained on so a code was set. I'll take a look at it when I get home this evening.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG950875.jpg (213.6 KB, 69 views)
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote