View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 01:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombdefuzer View Post
Bash me if you want....Plastidip is just way cheap and does not deserve to be put on a Z. Yeah 370's are the cheapest HP for the buck but come on, a tool coating for forged wheels, emblems and other parts ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventruck View Post
Yeah, I think that fine line gets fuzzy at some point when people are overly conscious about not being like Honda guys or whatever.

Guilty of that myself when perusing for a shift knob and saw the the DC and Blox stuff. Never really hit the snob appeal as I went for one from PW:JDM, but was the feedback on the long thread at this forum had me assured it was a well-made piece. Couldn't quite come to spending too much on something I may not potentially like.
Hmmm....

You guys need to watch this and educate yourself on current dipping products.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaMZslA3noY