View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 03:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrocco View Post
Jayhovah, let me know how it goes! And tell me which one you get. It's so cool to go from a boring stock stereo to something you love! It's like a new toy and I couldn't be happier. I even turned Suri on for the first time because now using her (actually made it a him) makes sense.

But they did explain something about the way it had to be wired and to be careful with the volume or I could blow my speakers out. The unit doesn't stop the volume at a predetermined max that is appropriate for my speakers. For sure the volume I consider maximum (for me) is not going to blow anything up so it's not a problem.
I went a little lower-end =) Pioneer AVH-X3800BHS... still finishing up the install piece by piece a couple of hours at a time. So far I've installed and run cabling for the backup camera, installed the mic in the factory location, and installed a PAC-CP5 for steering remote control. I am simultaneously running wiring for a sub amp (future upgrade), rerouting some of my laser jammer wiring, and making a custom A-pillar pod for my boost gauge... too many things at once makes for slow progress, but I figure why not while I have everything torn apart.

I'll let you know how it turns out!
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote