View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 06:12 PM   #611 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
The kit comes with a JWT spacer, the difference between that and the AAM spacer is the 1/8 npt port, so I'm pretty sure it works. Thats also where the AN fittings attach to the spacer.
And they are meant for a temp sensor? It would make sense for a turbo oil return (which is supposed to be above the oil level in the pan for proper drainage)... which is why I am questioning that location for an oil temp sensor since it may not be submerged in the oil.

Also.. would you want the oil temp sensor in the pan? Or in the pressurized feed just after the oil cooler?

I haven't installed one of these, so I am really just thinking outloud here...
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote