View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 05:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Its a different thing. The venturi has to be drilled for larger fuel pumps, with or without a return system. The regulator only has to be drilled for larger fuel pumps if you dont have a return system, since a return system gets rid of the regulator anyway you wouldnt need to drill it.
I see... I am running a Walbro 255 (returnless) and I didn't drill anything. My fuel pressure is a little high at idle but I don't have any issues... You've previously told me i don't need to worry about the venturi since I'm not having idle problems.... What are the potential consequences of not drilling the regulator?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote