View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 11:50 AM   #609 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
Just a tip. If you plan to run an oil temp sensor its an awesome idea to take the spacer to a machine shop as soon as you get it and have them drill it and tap for 1/8 npt. Another piece of cheap insurance is a turbo blanket. I still have to tap mine but I got the turbo blanket post install after melting my trans harness. My fault for not raising the harness high enough but the amount of heat thats produced by the turbo is incredible and the blanket would've saved me tons of worry and heartache. (New harness 1900.00 /splicing is free but a pain.)
If the sensor is attached directly to the pan spacer, are you certain it will be submerged in the oil? I would worry that the oil level would be below the sensor.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote