View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 02:07 PM   #2475 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute
Default $60K for next new Z35?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer1234 View Post
Ummmmm...they don't make a ton of Z06. They make a ton of Stingrays but not Z06. The reason why they make so many is because the Stingrays cost the same as the 370z Nismo and outperforms it by a mile.

Z06 hold its value well and will continue to do so.

Yes they do. I see at least 3 new c7 z06's everyday as well as 14 now at cars and coffee. The corvette and zo6 model are so common it sorta takes the value out of it for me. Plus I don't have an aarp card yet so there's that too.

Holds its value? It does not. Local dealership not even private owner already has a 2016 Z06 3lz manual marked down to 79,999. I do believe a 3lz model is an msrp of 89k and change before options. Thing hasn't left the lot and dropped 10k already.

Also I saw you mention the gtr doesn't preform like a Z06.....ha! Ok buddy.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony

Last edited by FPenvy; 08-23-2016 at 02:09 PM.
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote