View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 12:22 PM   #981 (permalink)
milkcow500
Base Member

Drives: 11 G37xs
milkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
Pauly Z, if you could supply me with the info on the 2 inch pulley and what type of bolt / spacer is needed to use the 6 rib belt, it would be much appreciated.

Did a leak test this morning and when I got to 7 psi i did find one leak. It was at the joint where the 2.75 coupler is trying to clamp down on the 2.5 J pipe. I tightened the crap out of the clamp and got it to stop leaking. So then i took all of my solution back apart to try and get the 45 degree coupler to work. I probably should have just kept it together.

Trying to get the darn 45 degree coupler to work is not working out. From what I have gathered from the pictures posted I need to push the J pipe in as far as it will go in order to keep the coupler from collapsing. If I push the J pipe far enough up into the 45 degree coupler to keep it from collapsing it is then too short to reach the BOV coupler. I just don't understand why you guys can get this to work and I can't. Very frustrating.....
I'd like the pulley info as well please.

I understand how annoying it can be since it took me a good 3+ hours to get mine in position. Can you take some pics?

Did you try using hump hose couplers btw?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
milkcow500 is offline   Reply With Quote