View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 08:58 AM   #163 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
If you have the sensor and the resistor connected at the same time, the car is seeing ~2.4 ohms, instead of the required 4.7.

Resistors are not polarized.

Resistors seldom fail - unless you run too much current through them and that will usually cause discoloration from the heat.

Ohms are measured with an ohmmeter. You can find VOMs (volt-ohm-milliammeter combo, AKA multimeter) at most auto parts stores.
Glad I saw this. So for the passenger side I'm going to have to wire two resistors in series correct?
DeliriousClam is offline   Reply With Quote