View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 08:47 AM   #43 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I've got one too... LOL I think everyone does. The problem is, I would put him in my car years ago and scare the crap out of him. I keep asking him to go to Zdayz with me, All I get is a no. Something about being older and wiser and how we were so lucky to still be alive because of all the crazy stuff "I" did. I told him my wife had me de-balled and he still won't go. I helped him get a classic 1987 Trans Am GTA with a 350 a couple of years ago in my area with only 3x,xxx miles on it. He and his wife hitched a ride 2 1/2 hrs to get the car with his father and mother inlaw. The story goes they talked about all the crazy stuff I use to do years ago. It took the whole trip. I didn't think I did that much crazy stuff. Go figure.
I'm still known as the insane one in my group of friends. After he got the Camaro, he took me for a ride. Afterwards, I told him "Get out. Let me show you how to drive this bitch." and then proceeded to scare the **** out of him
DeliriousClam is offline   Reply With Quote