View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 08:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRizz View Post
Check your manual. when in network mode, your speaker outputs will be... Rear changes to Mid (for woofers) and Front changes to High (for tweeters) I believe.
As as aside... I just ordered a pioneer head unit after I discovered the existence of network mode. It's a feature I have wanted for many years!!!

I previously didn't consider the pioneers because they don't have a volume knob... but I had to have the network mode, particularly since I want to drive the front speakers off the HU.

Does anyone happen to know where the factory speaker crossover point is?
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote