View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 10:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Ended up ordering a Stillen G3 CAI to try on. Turns out I favor the Injen, not just because of its amazing vocals with the motordyne setup but it felt decidedly better on the butt dyno too. The air pushed through with this combo from grill to tip was just unreal. HIGHLY recommend the same setup to others.

Ironically, I'm going to stick with the G3. I've decided to add an OS Giken for my open diff and swap in 4:08 gears while I'm at it. And with that I'll be spending a lot more time in the mid and higher RPMs so the now quieter Stillen will keep things audibly in check with the gear swap.

Somewhat reluctantly I've listed the Injen long tube kit.

Last edited by ChaseZ; 08-09-2016 at 11:27 PM.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote