View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 08:53 AM   #109 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

I took my Z to our monthly car show (first Wednesday of the month) and it was a BIG hit. No one there had seen the car yet and it drew a lot of attention. Parked next to my Z was a Dodge Hellcat but no one paid much attention to it compared to my Z. The Hellcat owner was a little miffed.....

It was a lot of fun and I got to meet many motorheads. The Nissan guys from the local dealership were drooling over the SC. Tons and tons of questions and LOTS of high fives for doing it myself.

I took some pictures but they were pretty bad because of the sun angle. I'll bring a real camera next time.

Heading to Z1 after lunch today to have the Quaife installed, finally!
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote