View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 03:19 PM   #1560 (permalink)
KoolKarmaJoe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' Nissan 370Z R M6
KoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLKchry370z View Post
I just got off the phone with the dealer and they're trying to tell me that it's my clutch and that nothing is covered under my warranties. Understandable since it's a wearable item, but it's obnoxious since I've had it in for this same concern and was told that my clutch operation is totally normal. I think a call to Nissan corporate is going to be in the cards for this guy. I'm beyond pissed!!
It's not your clutch! It's a design flaw with the CSC, which will eventually cause your CMC to also fail.
Some who have posted here had very good Dealerships that did not include the CSC as a wearable part. I was not so lucky.
Check color of hydraulic fluid; is it showing signs of small dark/black specks in fluid?
I suggest finding a reputable mechanic that will flush old fluid & replace with a better grade of heat resistant hydraulic fluid. If you are seeing specks in fluid, it could mean the plastic fittings within your CSC are breaking down.
Remember, if you must replace either CMC or CSC, it's best to bite the bullet and do both at same time. Go with Heavy Duty CSC over stock, but keep in mind it's better but not perfect. As I am having problems still.
I think I must go with some type of CSC elimination kit. If heat is cooking my CSC now I can just imagine if I install twin turbo the heat will be even higher.

Get "AAA", because the CSC can fail at anytime without warning and leave you stranded!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

KoolKarmaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote