View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 10:37 PM   #1538 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpByCoop View Post
Bring that car to Atco, NJ !!!!

I know you will succeed even more. Yes, a converter and good air will put you in the tens. That's great MPH.

Thread drift: Although I no longer have the G37, Here's why I'm still interested.

Last Friday eve. And..... in this Muscle Car world, that's mediocre.

Coop
Thanks Coop... I just have to keep working it

I will be data logging this weekend to get an updated tune for my elevation since the car was tuned in California. Should squeeze some more power out of it and finally get to try my brake boost option.

Congrats on your win glad to hear you are still in the game!

Clean ride
F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote