View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 09:35 AM   #107 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

I found the leak and it was easy. The two clamps that go on the coupler between the outlet of the intercooler and Y pipe were never tightened. You could wiggle them they were so loose. Fixed now! Didn't pressurize the system being that I found the problem.

Now the car is getting really squirrely with the open diff. The electronic TCS can't lock down on the rear brakes enough to control the car so WOT is very difficult to do. The Quaife LSD will be installed this Friday so that should help a lot!

I'm not sure how much she is producing but I've got a feeling it is north of 450whp. Freakin' craZy!
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote