View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 10:59 AM   #269 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like that 8.5psi is based on the spring pressure... Most gears that seems to be the peak.

This morning I did a full throttle run all the way to the rev limit in 4th gear and got all the way to 11psi. I am guessing at that point I am out flowing the wastegates and spiking a little.

So as it stands, I am probably at the limit of both my fuel system and wastegates... so if I ever wanted more power it would be a reasonably pricey path forward as both of those would have to be upgraded at a minimum... And my invidia exhaust is only 60mm so I would probably consider upgrading that too. Seems like I'm probably done with performance mods for a while!
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote