View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 03:56 PM   #6568 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayha12 View Post
Congrats on the GTR DM, was wondering when you were going to pull the trigger. Quick advice; upgrade injectors too if you're going to do all of the above otherwise you're literally leaving like 50-60whp on the table by keeping the stock injectors
I was just talking to a coworker that lives out west (also owns a 35) about this today and he said the same thing. He's actually in the process of upgrading to 1300s but I think I'll probably be fine using ID1000s again. Just another required money sink to throw on the pile. The dude at GT-RR/Bulletproof is hard-selling me on a Powerhouse Amuse exhaust but I don't think I want to plunk down 10k+ for a freaking exhaust despite how awesome it looks and sounds.

So far, I haven't done much to it. Paint sealed and polished. Tint is done and clearbra (suntek premium) on the front end. Stillen front skid plate and Top Secret hood damper kit going on this week. Vanity tags just arrived yesterday. I was going to powder coat the wheels but they sparkle on their own. I may end up leaving them alone.

Last edited by dmhenderson; 07-27-2016 at 04:03 PM.
dmhenderson is offline   Reply With Quote