View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 10:35 AM   #24 (permalink)
Joe@ZSpeed
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Nissan
Joe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond repute

My 09 still has the original OEM master in it, I have put at least 10 different clutches in it with my HD CSC (testing different clutch kits for South Bend and us if you're wondering why so many clutches have been in it)
I did a 2012 Nismo last week the master is failing on at less than 30k, Not every one fails, But many do.

They are pretty simple to diagnose, If the pedal is falling or not returning all the way after pushing it, Sometimes you may have a little pressure at the very bottom, You've changed everything else and can't get a pedal or get it to bleed and you are NOT losing fluid it is almost always the master cylinder. A lot of times if the pedal goes away you can pump the pedal vigorously with your hand and get the pedal back to some point if it is the master.

A master issue may come and go, A slave issue will almost always be 100% failure.

If your fluid level is down and your pedal wont return (at all) and you see fluid coming out of the bellhousing your slave is toast.

Phone 937-506-7224
E-Mail Sales@Zspeed.com

www.ZSPEED.com

Last edited by Joe@ZSpeed; 07-26-2016 at 10:38 AM.
Joe@ZSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote