View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 09:27 AM   #96 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

First WOT run was made on Saturday and the boost was low. I have the 9 psi pulley on the SC but the max boost recorded was only 7.2 psi. Sealing the MAFs with RTV and will re-run maybe today. I also have the larger idler to install on the SC drive belt. I'll go ahead and get it installed too. It has been so dang hot that working on the car hasn't been a lot of fun. I have a large shop fan and a couple of smaller ones that I blast toward me while working. Feels like I'm working in a hurricane but it makes it tolerable.

Otherwise the car is running great! Seb is a magician!! Still, with "only" 7 psi it was amazing! The car pulls like craZy!
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote