View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 08:37 PM   #267 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Few more items done today.... I spoke too soon on the tow bar and strangely enough, something so simple continued to be an issue for me. I dont really understand why I am the only one who had issues with it.. but after the Gamma spacers and the thickness of the tow bar itself, there were only like 1.5 threads to grab onto for the 4 inner nuts... Add on to that my pass side intercooler seems to stick out a few extra mm and wont clear the tow bar with those spacers anyhow...

So I ended up using a myriad of washers, coupling nuts, and bolts I finally got the thing torqued down solidly.

I also mounted my AL Priority heads on the bumper grill and got the bumper back on.. and ran the AL wiring, boost sensor wiring, and amp power wiring through the main harness boot and into the cabin.

Still need to install my Garageline hoodstruts, replace all the undertray hardware and reinstall, and weather proof the o2 sensor plugs before I can lower it back to the floor and drive it again... It's been on stands for almost a month and I am in an emergency state of boost withdrawal. The powerless beater pickup just doesn't scratch the itch!
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote