View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 04:27 PM   #25 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dua564 View Post
Will the VDC eat the rear Carbotechs just as easily as EBC Redstuff or OEMs? I've never seen burnt brake material in my life until post Laguna Seca sessions
There are two messages here for those that track mostly, learn to drive the car with the VDC turned off to avoid the helpers from helping you not to crash by cutting power and adding brake bias to the rear and learn how to break properly. We all use our brakes differently and so brake ware will very because of that. If you do threshold braking you will get burnt breake material as you call it on the edges of your brakes regardless of material. The OP would have same results with different pads, in fact he may put himself in real bad situation if he was running race pads as they may just lock up or cause the car to spin out as mentioned before due their aggressive nature.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote