View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 12:36 PM   #2147 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjapan View Post

I've been absent for awhile so I guess it's about time to step back in and voice my opinion lol

This pic makes me worried if the Z looks like this. Besides the widow/cabin top shape and squished z34 headlight it kinda looks like a new civic in a way.

I keep seeing people saying that the car can't be 3100-3300 lbs and have 400hp for 45k. I think it absolutely can. If you're comparing it to the 58k BMW m2 with similar weight and 370hp remember you're getting their dry **** in your *** based on their logo.....because bimmer right?

A sporty Nissan is a different story. Honestly the price won't matter for me it's just going to be based on looks. The weight and power will be bang on and options will hopefully finally be updated.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote