View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 10:30 AM   #26 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Really? those wheels look too heavy and chunky on the Z. Nismo wheels all the way!
You know, the more I look at it, you're right. They don't exactly look chunky, but they do look a bit heavy (and most likely are), and the look a bit too big.

The Sport Rays are nice but everyone and their brother has them (including my brother - LOL - Funny but true), and I've never been one for directional wheels.

The Nismo wheels I have always liked, and they look great with some wide meat on them. Slap some 305/30's on the rear and something like 265's or 275's on the front.

With all that said, I still like the base black 18's that I have. I just wish they could accept wider tires than 275's. Oh well.