View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 03:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
JagerMan
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z
JagerMan has a reputation beyond reputeJagerMan has a reputation beyond reputeJagerMan has a reputation beyond reputeJagerMan has a reputation beyond reputeJagerMan has a reputation beyond reputeJagerMan has a reputation beyond reputeJagerMan has a reputation beyond reputeJagerMan has a reputation beyond reputeJagerMan has a reputation beyond reputeJagerMan has a reputation beyond reputeJagerMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Few questions/issues with my 370z

Hello, I just bought a 2013 370z with 25,000 miles. I love it but I have some questions and issues:

-When I start the car the first time of the day, the exhaust is very loud and the idle is uneven and rough. I can also hear the engine ticking. Throughout the day, it starts and idles normal.

-The automatic transmission shifts rough at low speeds. Is anyone experiencing this?

-When I want to pass or merge at higher speeds, my transmission shifts into a too low gear making the car redline for too long before shifting to a suitable gear.

-At 1st or 2nd gear, I can hear a clicking sound in the rear. And when I put the car in park or stopping at an intersection.

- <---can someone explain to me what this means?

I appreciate the help.

Last edited by JagerMan; 07-19-2016 at 03:31 PM.
JagerMan is offline   Reply With Quote