View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Recommended alignment specs?

Tires are here and wheels will be delivered this Friday! I hope to get them mounted and balanced Saturday.

Somewhere on the forum I once ran across suggested alignment for the setup I'm putting on but I cannot find the numbers in a post.

What I have are RE-11 tires 265/35/19F and 305/30/19R on a set of M590 Avant Garde 19x9.5 +20F and 19x11 +18R (not 100% sure on wheel offsets since it has been so long ago that I ordered them and went with Jason's recommendation at GetYourWheels).

The specs that I remembered seeing was around -2.0 degrees camber on the fronts and about -.5 on the rear. Does this sound right? Can these settings be achieved with the stock suspension?

I'm interested in spirited street and autoX settings. My Z is supercharged and hopefully will hit the 450rwhp range.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote