View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 07:27 PM   #23 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by !xoible View Post
you know what's ****** up... is when i bought my first car i had to convince my parents even tho i was paying for it 100% from my work and savings lol

u'll be fine, point out the shitty aspects of toyota and honda like they cant handle worth crap, will probably get u killed on the freeway coz they got no pull, etc..
lol! I told my dad about my plans to buy a 370 and next thing I know he's sending me all sorts of info on it. He'll find some articles and forward them to me... try to find good deals on it, etc. Just wants to be helpful.

Gotta love parents.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote