View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 11:56 AM   #7790 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderblocked View Post
the plug harness is a little connector just behind the DRL themselves? if so.. I may have removed that entirely. suggestions?
Yes it is right behind the DRL themselves, towards the bottom. Think it was light blue or something like that. One of these days I need to pull my bumper cover off to do my oil cooler so can take a pic for you if you think it would be helpful. I had put a jumper on mine from that connector up to the parking light so my DRL's would stay on with my headlights. Only had to jump one side and both worked, which is how I know they are wired together.

I don't believe your DRL wouldn't work at all if that connector was removed.

If you want pics or anything else when I've got it off send me a PM so I don't forget and may not see a response in this thread.