View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 08:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
OldGuyFla
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 370Z TS Roadster
OldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I haven't seen too many roadster owners lately that have done anything to their exhausts. There were some that posted in this link
Vert mods (with pics)
If you haven't looked through it you will see some people that have done some mods to the exhausts. You might try P.M.ing them to see what they say about theirs.

I can't speak for anyone else but for me I'm not planning on doing anything to mine that might void any part of my warranty. Just in case my top craps out & I need to have it replaced. My feeling is the roadster is a touring machine & I really don't want it to sound real loud. I want to put the top down & go for a long ride.