View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 03:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Good luck at the stealership on the warranty work. Dealershits can be hit or miss
Sure can. I need to bring mine in for a new shifter boot that covers the linkage under the car. Noticed in the weekend when doing my exhaust it was hanging there and most of it had been worn down and rubber most sprayed all over the undercarriage from rubbing against the driveshaft.

Was less than impressed with Service st the dealership I bought it at and didn't think of it until I was already past the turnoff for a different dealer this afternoon. Really should make that appt sooner than later.

Dealers are such a pain in the *** sometimes, especially coming from Bimmer, Infinity and Audi dealers that I've been used to and really so go the extra mile. It hasn't been long, but so far Nissan not so much.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote