View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 09:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

No stock pulls. Did baseline pulls without any tuning and got 300-306 whp with Injen CAI, ART pipes and e370 exhaust.

We just couldn't get it to take a tune no matter what. No knocking or anything st all, even disabled the sensors and still couldn't advance timing or anything. My best guess is it is something to do with the cam phasing as they changed that for 15/16 but it's only that, an uneducated guess.

He was going to call and chat with Omar and see if they could figure it out. Hopefully it's something simple Omar knows off hand and has the fix readily available.

This tech seemed really good but as a whole this shop hasn't impressed me much with their follow through so if you do have a second to chat with Omar that would be greatly appreciated.

(Oh and I pondered between putting this thread in Tuning Tech but there isn't a lot of traffic in there so was more hopeful of responses here in General. Maybe it was a good idea maybe it wasn't. I dunno lol)
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote