View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 04:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone Uprev on a 2016?

Went in for my dyno tune today and was able to load base maps (with the new launch control etc) but any changes we made were just overridden by the ECU. Tech figured there must be a Map in there somewhere that was stopping us in our tracks. Figured is see what others success were with these Roms. Apparently it sounds like Nissan changed a lot in 2015 and again 2016 ECU's.

He's going to check with Uprev and see if they can figure it out. In the meantime figured is see if you guys had success or not.

At least I've got a tuner cable now so they can just email me tunes, then go back on the dyno for tweaking once it seems there is some success.

Guess it was a bitter sweet day!
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote